View Single Post
E-85 sippin drunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken911 View Post
So why didnt you just put a 25cent screw in the air pump wheel and a 30$ hall sensor in the air pump housing? and keep the engine oil cooler?
Well, to be honest Ken, I did not want to have either the front oil cooler or the engine mounted oil cooler ultrasonically cleaned. I just dont trust it. And if I had to buy new ones, i thought maybe I can improve on the cooling capabilities. I also liked having the extra oil filter. It just seemed like a win/win situation...

I have also learned from others bad experiances, that the $30 hall sensors just dont cut it. I bought two sensors from Honeywell. They were not cheap, but they will be a much better sensor....

Schnele, I want to bring the car upto West MI at the end of July for a car show and magazine shoot... However, it may not be ready by then.... I still have a few small items to address. But it is VERY close... maybe 3 more weeks (if it all works out??)

Brad
Brad...930 gt-1 racecar, increased displacement to 3.6L, JB racing Cylinders, JE 8 to1 pistons, stroked crank, Carrillo rods, extrudehoned 3.2L intake, full bay Bell I/C, GT-2 EVO cams, Rarly8 headers, GTX-35RS turbo, twin plug, P&P heads, Link G4 EFi system, G-50/50 with LTD slip and oil squirters/oil cooler, zork tube, full race coilover system, with carbon fiber body, full cage, E-85 sippin drunk
Old 06-17-2011, 03:29 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)