View Single Post

Lindsey comes highly recommended. Here on the forums and all the shops I spoke to. As far as blowby that was the first thing I thought. I had a compression and leak down done and it was all great. I just rebuilt the motor. My shop thought that the rings might not have seated or that the machine shop, who use to work for Ruf, in NJ, might have worked the pistons to big. But the leak down and compression reading proved that not to be the case.

I will have them look at the oil system. Funny thing is that when it is warm after about 3 to 5 mins. No smoke. On boost or driving. If it were the oil system wouldn't it smoke all the time. That is what is leading me to believe it was the turbo. That is why I ripped it out and sent it to be rebuilt. In fact the rebuilt is worst than it was before I sent it out.

Robert.
Old 06-18-2011, 08:35 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #135 (permalink)