View Single Post

Guy's.

Just got back from my daughters and all three of my girls were there including my sons in laws and 7 of my 10 grandkids. They are all wonderful young people, all doing exceptionally well, and it was great to have them thinking of the Old Guy.

I was surprised when I got back and read the wonderful replies.

I have written here many times "Your either a 930 guy or your not and there is no in-between" I told my story because the Sled has always been more than just a car for me and I knew you guy's are the only people in the world that would understand.

As far as my story is concerned it's just a part of living. Cancer is real simple it either kills you or it doesn't and you don't get to choose. You just get stubborn, dig in, and do everything you can to beat it. I never went through anything that thousands of others haven't endured and I'm the toughest, no quit, SOB, God ever put on earth. Just know I'll be fine and if I dropped dead in the next 10 seconds I didn't miss a damn thing while I was here.

Marty,

I'm 2 miles off of I 69 at Exit 11A that's the Kruse Auction Park Exit for Auburn. I'd love to meet you and you can always reach me at 260-570-6914
Mods: TurboKraft Custom IC, 934 Headers, GSX 61, Zork, Port Work, SC Cams, Air Mod Fuel Dist Relocated, Water Meth Injection, BL WUR, MSD 6530, Greddy EBC, Synapse Bov, Short 2nd & 3rd with 8:37 R&P, Wevo Shifter, Coupling, and Mounts, MTX-L SSI-4, Big Brakes, Rebel Coilovers, Bilstein Sports.

Last edited by cole930; 08-21-2011 at 07:43 AM..
Old 06-19-2011, 09:14 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #52 (permalink)