View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by voitureltd View Post
DGW thanks. I finally called and they had it albiet as two separate scripts. The turbo script for 1975-1977 is not as large as the later turbo script for 78 and on wards as it was designed to match and go with the carrera script that was used on the non turbo carrera models from the same years. Hence a Turbo Carrera model desigignation which i think is a accurate description of these 930 project cars. I'm impressed as the scripts are also genuine Porsche OEM parts. Needless to say i will call pelican in the future for Porsche parts.
Tony,
You are welcome. Sorry I did not get back to you, my only grand daughters 17 birthday was this weekend, it was a bit hectic. I bought these scripts for my 77 turbo. The original lid had been replace with a later one and I converted it back to the correct lid but it did not have the script. I really did not compare it to my brother's 76 turbo that had the correct script when he bought it.
Old 06-20-2011, 08:34 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)