View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by wcc View Post
So I had the wife crank it over while I checked it and the power to both the WUR and AAR were only .12 volts.
Please clarify what you mean by having the wife "crank it" (keep it clean so as not to offend the younger members here).

Cranking is cranking....whereas engine running (consequently fuel pumps running) is something entirely different. Did the car start and run and you still got no voltage? To test, I would just reach behind the fuel head and pull the blue (or is it green) plug to force the pumps to run with the ignition key in the on position. That way you don't have to start the car to get the pumps to run (i.e., to energize the rear pump relay and send power to the WUR), and you should be able to see voltage at the plug.
Mark H. 1987 930, GP White, Wevo shifter, Borla exhaust, stock everything else. The result of a massive Pelicanite good will fire recovery effort. Truely an open book, ready for the slippery slopes to modification.
Old 06-22-2011, 01:58 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #16 (permalink)