View Single Post
Happiest when Tinkering

Hear,hear Cole but isn't the fact that we do these things in a shop that is barely equipped to change a tire much less some of the things we do here most of the fun. I am just tickled that my motor is still running this long. Friday night a friend has invited me to go to his church (he is the pastor) for their vacation bible school where the theme is a race car theme and the sprint car they had lined up to be there blew up so he thought of me to provide a sports car for the kids viewing pleasure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cole930 View Post
Alan,

I'm going to keep the post going until we are on the road. I'll try to post pics. and updates as I go along. Some of this stuff I'm doing is a little out of the box and might be fun or informative for others and I always get good constructive criticism from these clowns. It might be fun for all of us. I'll certainly announce when the shakedown cruise is going to be.

I'm afraid this all may be a little anti-climatic because the old girl isn't any
Turbo Kraft masterpiece and I'm damn sure no Chris Carroll. I mean let's get real here, it's some old smuck in his tiny ass garage scraping parts together however he can and having to do everything himself. So I hope everyone understands that.

Cole
76 911 C.R.A.P. Gruppe #2 BIG time TURBO C.R.A.P. Bitz EFI/EDIS Now MegaSquirt 3
76 Blazer also restored by me
Old 06-22-2011, 08:21 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #66 (permalink)