View Single Post

Garage
Hi guys

I actually have a compression tester. I bought it because, I think, you Cole recommended it in the beginning of this thread. As Alan says it is hard to hook up on a 930 - I can't.
I need a long adapter. Where do I get that? - I want to have the COMP test done.

I prefer having this test done before fixing the DIST, since the outcome of the test may have decisive impact on my decision regarding in which direction to go, rebuild etc. I don't want to spend between 500-800USD on fixing my DIST and then not needing it after a rebuild...

Alan, the weird noise was a strange/bad noise that came from the engine when it was hard to turn over. It disappeared after turning the engine for about 45-90* with a wrench. Now it turns over easily and sounds all normal, BUT I seriously do not like what it sounded like.

Cole, your thread on the 934 mods reminds ofa movie; The last indian.
I don't know if you have seen it, but it is about an old guy whom seriously mods his old Indian bike in an attempt to brake the land speed record - Awesome movie.
www.stauningwhisky.dk
Old 06-23-2011, 04:39 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #46 (permalink)