View Single Post

Garage
I decided to have some more fun and educate myself thus enabling me to perform further destruction on my engine.

I have read up on threads about distributor rebuild, and decided to see if I could dig into mine and see just how bad it is.

Since we are getting close to Independence Day, I decided to do a little lign up for those of you patriotic souls out there. I remember reading about a couple of grumpy old farts talking about WWII recently, and how the sacrifices have been forgotten. They are not forgotten - and never will be.
This is my little tribute in celebration - and well, just relaxing on a thursday night.

Not bad having your own distillery. We make some outstanding Rye.
No more advertising, back to business:

My fun ended soon, since two of the three small allen bolts are stripped in the Distributor. So I cannot take it further apart. I have had it soaking in PB blaster, but the bolt heads were all rounded - crap.

I can however confirm the the shaft has got way too much lash in all directions.

Enjoy your holiday weekend.
www.stauningwhisky.dk
Old 06-30-2011, 07:27 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #67 (permalink)