View Single Post

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsveb View Post
J. It will come out better than ever on the other side. I am taking my time figuring out what's up, and what route to take. Learning a lot along the way.

What's up with you. It's been awfully quiet. I get the feeling you are busy...
Two new businesses (d-zug.us / carolinaphysicianweightloss.com) and an awesome 2 year old son that i just cant seem to spend enough time with... (oh, and trying get an RSR replica and Gabe's car finished for Porsche Parade on the side). Doesn't leave much time for the boards.

Yes, going through stuff like this is what make u a better Porsche owner... u KNOW ur Porsche in a way like no other, and that guys that write checks for the new stuff never will.

Hey, if u can make it to Porsche Parade, i have a surprise waiting for ya. Hint: Go to the d-zug website and u will get an idea of what it is. We just got our newest 'old' product back online, and they look FANTASTIC. If u dont make it to PP, i will send u one postal.
1965 Karman Ghia-Class winner 2007 Carrera Panamericana/Ducati 900ss/GhezziBrian STW
D-Zug Produkte/D-Zug.com

Last edited by juicersr; 07-03-2011 at 12:26 PM..
Old 07-03-2011, 12:21 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #81 (permalink)