View Single Post

Garage
I would love to come to Savannah. In fact it is one of the places we want to see while we are here. We have some friends that are from that area. But, the timing once again is outstanding. My family is going to DK for about 2.5 month in august, so I am not sure leaving them for PP would feel right, but maybe a family trip to Savannah is coming up sooner than I thought...

What, no sneak peek of the RSR project?

I know only too well how it is with the kids. There are days, where i could swear I have plenty of time to go into the garage, but then somehow. The kids managed to take it all.

Sounds really good about D-Zug.

Weight loss. The webpage looks good, but I see no Porsche on the beach -please fix

I think I may have to write out a check on this one. I do not have tools or time to do this myself. I want to be able to drive this car as much as possible while I am here in the States.
The sooner I get this done, I can move on to the Carrare 3.0 project.

I have started the search of a good engine builder. I am still debating whether to go EFI. If I do it'll prob. something like Drmatera, MS.

I kind of put myself back on track on this thread:
I have ordered a rebuilt distributor from RarlyL8. Thank you Brian. Really appreciate the help.
This will be one step in my quest for getting this car on the road.
I do however have really bad COMP test still.
I am considering buying tools to be able to perform leak down testing. Are the DIY tools worth anything, or should I find a shop to help me. THe test itself does not seem overly complicated.

Thanks

PS: Justin, I still have something waiting for Thunder boy. Directly imported from the land of the Vikings
www.stauningwhisky.dk
Old 07-03-2011, 05:26 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #82 (permalink)