View Single Post
Smart quod bastardus

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken911 View Post
OK here goes, I have a 3.4 with 7.5 to 1 compression and a 1 bar spring in the waste gate. I have mine set at the following. 2.0 bar cold control pressure. 3.9 bar warm control pressure. 1.6 bar enrichment pressure at 8 psi boost. In addition to this i had to turn my system pressure up to 7.4 bar, and replace the front pump with a Bosch 044 pump. It finally doesn't run out of gas at full boost. Since most of the CIS gages you buy only go to 7 bar i had to get a new 0-10 bar gage for mine.
Excellent info. This is exactly what I was looking for.
Thanks so much for taking time to post the info. This should be a good starting point for me now.

Fred
1979 930 Turbo....3.4L, 7.5to1 comp, SC cams, B&B intercooler, Snow Perf water/meth injection, Rarlyl8 headers, Garret GTX turbo, 36mm ported intakes, Innovate Auxbox/LM-1, custom Manually Adjustable wastegate housing (0.8-1.1bar),--running 0.7bar max
---"When you're racing it's life! Anything else either before or after, is just waiting"
Old 07-05-2011, 09:37 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)