View Single Post

It's difficult, really tricky.
Especially since here in CA they are renowned for entrapment and 95% of the time my word, yours, his and hers will not supersede the officers word.

I heard a rumor they wanted to put something in modern vehicles ECU's that basicly monitors vehicle speed and zone and will automatically send a ticket electronically!
I'd revolt but, as for jaming you'll really need a system and get a laser / radar and test your unit. Some of the units in Japan worked well.
But they have a totally different system I'm not sure it could be made to work against the US system. Cops here are better equipped in general.

There is a costing / film I have seen that will absorb or distort lasers. I've seen some plates that re-fact the plate numbers and to some percent help limit the effective range of the laser.

I suppose you could ditch the little city lights and go at it that way? Add a port to the backs of the housings that feed into the lamp.

I hear the laws in Texas are pretty in tolerant and the law enforcement is very capable and un merciful. dunno.
Old 07-07-2011, 10:47 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #15 (permalink)