View Single Post

Send a message via Skype™ to Larswik
Thanks guys! That gives me a better idea. I looked at the Buyers guide and was surprised in the 930 cabriolet section. It said 2009 the HI was $51K and the low was $38K. Then the next year it went to the HI only being on $37K and the low $27K. The HI dropped $14K in 1 year? it did say that this was the price for normal wear and tear cars.

I did read the Exceptions part and it did say that cars could be worth a lot less if poorly maintained. or worth more based on their 7K-9K mires a year rating. My car should have 192K miles and has 48K. I think I might be leaning at $39,9K. I will do a little more research before I decided.

WPOZZZ - Thanks for that lead. I will give them a call next week and see.

dhg1337- Mom was a Porsche fan, I am a comfort fan. It has no power breaks, power steering, stiff clutch. Mom never said she didn't work enough before she passed. If I sell the house and the car and down size and live way under my means I can do more, stress less, work less and enjoy life

Thanks folks!

-Lars
Old 07-11-2011, 05:54 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)