View Single Post

Send a message via Skype™ to Larswik
krasuskyp - I was thinking right at $40K. Some one posted a while back that even though we go through a rescission it does not reduce the cost of a car like this but it reduces the number of people that can afford it. That was an interesting way of looking at it.

I just had it smog'd in California 2 months ago and it passed flying colors. That ebay post was interesting. It seems the more you modify the car away from stock the less it would be worth? I have a local buyer that was interested when I got it smog'd said call him if I ever want to sell it but it would break my heart to see it being driven around locally since it has been a family member since 88', 23 years. My dad passed when I was 19 and I have know this car longer then my own dad, haha. Never thought of it that way

I think in a couple weeks I will put it on market for around $40K and see what happens. I am in no huge hurry since I won't be selling the house for a few years. But it needs more TLC then I can give it these days.

Thanks!

-Lars
Old 07-12-2011, 11:37 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #16 (permalink)