View Single Post
Registered Driver

Garage
I still have the stock CIS with a BL WUR and have noticed similar results. Keep in mind mine is a Euro model. I replaced all my injectors so don't believe in my case it is an injector issue.

I shimmed my FD to raise SP to 6.2 bar. Anything above this caused the run-on you mentioned. BL recently rebuilt my WUR and was set for 1.7 bar CP and 3.85 WP which caused the run-on again. I lowered WP to 3.7 bar and the run-on disappeared.

So what I can determine is if MY SP (FD) or WP (WUR) is raised any higher the 1-2 second run-on is present. Whether this is a FD wear issue or just the way they are I am not sure.

I am still finding the optimal tune for my car in the present climate and may need to raise WP which would mean I would need to remove a shim or two and reduce SP or leave SP at 6.2 bar and leave WP at the lower 3.7 bar. Then again I could raise both and live with the run-on but I am not keen on it.
Old 07-13-2011, 04:27 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)