View Single Post

Thanks to everyone for your replies. Because of all your suggestions I insisted with my mechanic to explore some of your experiences. After $12,000 in labor and parts and three months in and out of his shop, my mechanic finally installed a vac advance/ retard pod.
He says now it runs great and I should pick it up tomorrow. I'll keep you all updated.
May I petsonally thank 'Jwasbury' in the above post for offering me a test drive in his 930. I may take you up on it on my way to the Philadelphia area to visit Joe Fabiani at Fabspeed.
My mechanic installed a Fabspeed muffler that did not turn out right. I sent Joe some photos and Joe immediately offered to correct the issue for no charge if I brought my car from Long Long down to his shop. He sounds like another nice guy as well. Just like all of you who took the time to offer their experiences and advise to help resolve my problems.
More to add tomorrow after I test ride my (hopefully fixed) 87 Red 930 CIS 3.5L.
Old 07-18-2011, 03:18 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #18 (permalink)