View Single Post

Doesn't that just piss you off? I've done similar things, usually the result of having a beer in one hand and a wrench in the other. If you drink, the key is to start drinking as you start the project and don't stop. Never start drinking in the middle of a project, or don't drink at all during it. A person must be either stone sober, or have an inebriated mindset throughout in order to keep continuity of thought processes. Sage words of flawed wisdom....

Many moons ago, after rebuilding and reinstalling a T-90 tranny into my '69 CJ5, I forgot to install some sort of bearing retainer plate on the input shaft bearing housing. When letting the clutch out, the thing would slam/bang back out of gear. Had to pull the tranny and discovered my simple mistake.
Mark H. 1987 930, GP White, Wevo shifter, Borla exhaust, stock everything else. The result of a massive Pelicanite good will fire recovery effort. Truely an open book, ready for the slippery slopes to modification.
Old 07-20-2011, 12:01 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)