View Single Post

i want to join the f audi bandwagen, but the s6r. oh baby.

audi/porsche dealer.
i had a 92 100cs for a few months.
1st dealer experence.. 8 hours to replace a key switch.
2nd $600 tune up. ran worse when i picked it up. they cut two plug wires ( $60/wire )
3rd oil leak. same as previous post. $1500. leaked worse when they finnished.
4th. towed in . backfiring/bad air valve. would not tell me what was wrong with the car over the phone. when i picked the car up it had TWO flat tires and a hole in the back seat from battery acid.

i drove 2 miles and traded. went back to mb.

m-b dealer
the only screw up at the m-b dealer was overfilling the oil. 4matics hold 1 quart less. new cats ect

aa
bought a "new" 914. the air filter was full of sand. engine lasted 200 miles. took a over a year to get a tittle.
i got so pissed about another car, i mailed them the tittle.

ford dealer.
lets just say that ford 'bought back' the truck. i paid them $400, they gave me a new truck.

back to harpers porsche audi.

called parts for a 911 battery and the a hole would not even tell me where i could get one locally.

i try to do most everything myself ,but i have a guy that used to work at harpers. he comes to my house ,picks up the car(s) charges 35/hour. ( half the dealer rate ). heaven.

there are two good mechanics out of 10-11 at the m-b dealer. i work around their schedule.
01 f250 psd dirty the mule
60 correct craft starflite cool
69 correct craft torino hauls butt
72 correct craft ski nautique fun
66 vw 1500s will finish someday
Old 12-03-2002, 09:35 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #16 (permalink)