Thread: Please read
View Single Post
Happiest when Tinkering

Please read

I am coming to the conclusion that you folks are getting tired of me trying to point out that certain individuals (their are several) are predators and thiefs and preying on pelicans. I offer an apology if I offended anybody or ruined anybodies thread there are several that won't converse with me any longer that wasn't my intention I only wanted to point out that you should be wary doing business with individuals hawking their wares on these threads one in particular only has 71 posts and the majority of those are advertising his products which I am sure he does not have Waynes permission to do so which is a forum rule. So since I am bothering you folks I will stop I have made my point about most of these folks and I am going to quit this campaign to rid us of them because people just don't care if they get taken and I guess in that aspect deserve what they get when they buy one of his filters and have to replace their turbo a year later because it has been sandblasted or buy a set of his headers and ingest a piece of slag that blows a 8 or 10000 dollar motor because he doesn't back purge when welding to cut costs as just an example I guess it is their choice and life is too short too keep putting this on deaf ears. Thanks for listening to my rant but he is no different than the guys that did what they did to Reaper on his build or Linc on his build only on a smaller scale and that is by design I think because he then flys under the radar. So accept my apology if you have put me on ignore you can take me off as my rant is over because I do think I have good tech advise to offer or not if you so desire if you don't want my 2 cents or help just pm me and I will bow out of your thread and delete my posts as I did the best I could on Fletcher's thread. Thanks for listening and I hope no one gets taken by any of these guys like I and others have.
76 911 C.R.A.P. Gruppe #2 BIG time TURBO C.R.A.P. Bitz EFI/EDIS Now MegaSquirt 3
76 Blazer also restored by me
Old 07-26-2011, 07:55 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    #1 (permalink)