Thread: Please read
View Single Post
Happiest when Tinkering

Cole I am not going anywhere I am just not going to waste any more time trying to warn these guys about these bozos just to have someone ***** because I am pointing out this guy on their thread and most people just read this as I have a problem with this guy or any of them when all of us should have a problem with a vendor who has screwed a fellow pelican especially when it has been 10's of thousands of dollars as some of these have done. Some pelicans take the high road and won't call out these predators but I don't feel that way but since I seem to be talking to a wall about this most of the time and some individuals are mad at me and won't converse with me on this board because of this I have decided that I will not put anymore effort on it and when someone gets screwed by one of these vendors well they can't say someone wasn't willing to warn them about it.
76 911 C.R.A.P. Gruppe #2 BIG time TURBO C.R.A.P. Bitz EFI/EDIS Now MegaSquirt 3
76 Blazer also restored by me
Old 07-26-2011, 12:18 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    #11 (permalink)