Thread: Please read
View Single Post
Happiest when Tinkering

I put the gag order on myself when posts are made to show some decency and take it elsewhere or stop flexing my internet muscle I realize I am being rude after a point and am just going to stop if I see something someone is going to do that is shakey then I will PM them and warn them about who they are doing business with but otherwise no more posting on peoples threads Al posted on a thread this morning showing what kind of tool he is posting his solution which I am shocked it takes him an hour to remove the butterfly from a throttle body it is 4 nuts a linkage and 2 screws but the point is the post above outlined the posters fix in detail and mr clueless didn't even look at it but the important thing is he didn't address the point I made about the POS air filter he was originally hawking that will ruin your motor if you run it because of the "cool looking" 120 cell per inch screen that allows unfiltered air into your turbo and motor but if I am the only one calling this guy out then it looks like a vendetta and it looks like I am being ignored and wasting my time.
76 911 C.R.A.P. Gruppe #2 BIG time TURBO C.R.A.P. Bitz EFI/EDIS Now MegaSquirt 3
76 Blazer also restored by me
Old 07-27-2011, 10:02 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    #26 (permalink)