View Single Post

Wow! *Thanks for all the input!! * Okay.. *I live in Dallas, Texas... The car came from*California.. I measured looks like front is 24.25" *and back is 25.25". The tires on it are front p245 40zr 17 and back 285 40zr 17 100w.. *I know the front bumper has been changed. * My understanding of the car is the prior owner made many modifications clearly a *turbo nut everything's turbo LOL *930 engine, suspension, upgraded exhaust with RUF intercooler 930 transmission and drive train. * *I kinda think the dude must have thought he could show it however it's not of show grade in my opinion due to modifications lol * I have a 8am appointment *at the shop so we shall see! * I looked for the magic screws lol. I think I found em cept the cars too freaking low to reach em without a jack.. I'm so NOT that brave yet!
I did check the dealer I got it from and they have a 930 bumper I can get for about $700 but that I think would change the look I liked.*

Thanks again I will keep y'all posted!
Old 07-27-2011, 07:00 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)