View Single Post
lucittm lucittm is offline
Manassas, VA
lucittm's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,211
If you have the license plate of the offending driver you can give it to your insurance co. and they will cover the damage and go after the (alleged) drunk driver's insurance, in some states. Not sure about KY.

1991 964 Polar Silver Metallic Turbo Coupe
Old 08-01-2011, 02:04 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #22 (permalink)