View Single Post
Driver

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiberiusCassius View Post
Hi lads,

the sunroof is normally pushed up into closed position by two plastic triangles. They work like ramps. It sounds as if the one on your shotgun's side might be broken. Please take a look into the parts catalogue to understand what triangles I mean if my bloody explanation is not easy to understand.

Kind regards,
Dennis
I had one of those two plastic little clips let go recently. Like Dennis notes, they work like little ramps to push the air deflector down, IIRC, and allow the panel to slide shut. To access them, with the sunroof a little bit open, you can actually yank out the headliner (to the sunroof). It's held with little plastic press-fit grommets. If you're gentle you can get them all disengaged without trauma. Start at the leading/forward edge. Once it's off, then you're looking at the underside of the sunroof, where disassembly is fairly straightforward. Just remember what goes where, as there are a myriad of screws and washers.

Pelican Parts - Product Information: 911-564-433-00-M100
Old 08-02-2011, 08:35 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)