View Single Post

The Perfect Night

Times have been pretty stressful lately due to a crazy workload in the office, and the efforts made to complete an MBA degree have compounded the stress. It seems a drive in the 930 was the medicine the doctor ordered. As I opened the garage door and stared at the blue beast resting, a feeling of excitement developed. Closing the "bank vault" door and starting at this raw monster always brings joy. The mission for the evening was to find an open road where traffic and stoplights were few. This mission was accomplished as the wife and I proceeded down a rural road with a beautiful sky and a rewarding breeze felt. The car was running great and the music from the engine intoxicating. I looked out the window and saw deer feeding in the fields, and a beautiful horse being trained by its owner. At this time, the sun was setting and I had this feeling that life doesn't get any better than this. At this very moment a feeling of utopia sank in as I'm driving my dream car with the woman I love. Life doesn't get any better than this as we disappear with the sun.
2000 Boxster S (Sold)
Old 08-07-2011, 01:17 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)