View Single Post
R.I.P.

So far I have a set of Carrillo rods and a GT3 oil pump in my parts bin. I plan on having Extreme Cylinder Heads twin plugging the heads, porting them and basically freshening the heads in general. Valves and guides will be addressed. Not sure I'll bite on $550 each rockers as I plan on keeping the max RPM under 7000. As for cams I have been looking at the GT2 Evo's but if i'm going to spend the money I want cams best suited for my set up so I'll most likely contact Webcam when that time comes.

JonesB930 - You are correct, I'm looking for a solid 550hp reliably as I don't often plan on tapping into the limits of my build. I picked "700hp" as a high estimate to make sure the parts and procedures I use on this build will handle that power.

Helmsy - While i appreciate your concern for my wallets well being I don't want a 996 with 700hp. If I did want one of them I would have it. If you decided tomorrow you wanted your wife to have huge tits would you divorce her and marry a stripper? hmmm, well maybe thats a bad example
Old 08-10-2011, 06:25 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #29 (permalink)