View Single Post
Infidel

A GT35R and 1bar on CIS will need to be set up perfectly, fuel pumps will need to be running to spec, and spend time ensuring you have identical fuel from each injector. Also set the system pressure nice and high from the start, it's much better having headroom from the start, otherwise you'll have to go through and retune it ALL again if you find you don't have enough up top..............
I think you'll be at the limit of the stock rods and head studs at this level too! Have you done a health check on the engine, what are the leak down numbers? What's the mileage?

Edit:
It may be an idea to get your fuel head modified for more flow from the start too, i think i've only ever seen GT35R's on EFI builds, you're going to need every bit of fuel you can get, and definitely going to need the RPM switch to iron out the mid range fuel dump
87 930, 993 turbo engine, RS Tuning 520PS/515lbf-ft, Arrow Rods, ARP hardware, Solid lifters, G50-50, RS Flywheel, 890nm Sachs clutch, RSR coil overs all round, 993 C4 calipers front, 930 fronts on the rear, Ruf Speedlines.....
Old 540 BMW, XB12S Modified, for being a total hooligan
Old 08-16-2011, 10:28 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)