View Single Post

NY930 , sorry to here about your car. I to am running 3.5 with 8/1 comp. I run 15-16lbs boost. For safty sake I put in a meth injection kit. I have been running that boost all summer and I have not had one problem.. I know meth injection is another thing that can break but I did my research and the newer kits are pretty proven. I know most peaple say you can get enoeph fuel to run 1 bar but I felt the water and meth would help me from detonation and so far so good.
I have also have issues with my motor in the past. With less boost. Cracked rings.
Anyone who has drivin a good 400-450rwhp turbo is never going to be happy with N.A 300rwhp. Its just not the same.
I have an innovative wide band also and I am always looking at it. At full boost in the upper gears I can go to 7000rpms and be at 11.5 A/F. At 4000 rpms where I am putting alot of stress on the motor from TQ my A/F are in the 11.0-11.2 area. So far so good.
Old 08-17-2011, 01:02 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #37 (permalink)