View Single Post

Garage
Ah, Don't worry Frank, you'll always be souk to me...Yeah, I'm stil trying to find a friggen wiring diagram for the speedo....everything I've got access to skips it...alldata, mitchell....Todd (OSI930) sent me an currant flow chart from a 78, it was'nt good for wire color or terminals....Yes, thanks Souk, I had fun and it was informative too....I learn quick and have more than enough experience to adapt to the learning curve....sure wish I had that hoist tho....I have other things I gotta do in the course of a day so I can't spend as mush time as I'd like and I have other important custom builds going on as well (domestic custom hot rods and classics)... Miguel....I concurr on getting with the p.o.on the work reciepts and other issues like the missing sunroof headliner and the manuals he was supposed to sendand intend to, but thought I'd wait till I was feeling more diplomatic....Helio! You sound like a guy I need to touch base with....when's a good time to call?....you can p.m. me or straight up email me on that....210? is that wisc.?....thanks guys! especially Souk... big help great guy, great place....his own unfinished subdivision for a track....and a way cool art deco refridgerator that works!....seeya soon and thanks again Guys!....Cliff

Last edited by vettemad; 08-22-2011 at 07:10 PM..
Old 08-22-2011, 06:54 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #18 (permalink)