View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark houghton View Post
Completely stock??? Huh! The steering wheel is not in the stock location. How could you have missed that?

Otherwise, a beautiful specimen! How in the hell do you have the patience to wait several months for registration before driving her? Damn, I would have her out the first dark night on a back road.

Please post back later when you've got her all sorted out. I'm really interested to hear how the Aerovane turbo works out for you. I don't know of anyone on this forum that has tried it yet.
LoL... yeah, in Aus factory RHD cars are more sought after over converted LHD japanese or american delivered. Just have to make sure RHD uk cars are not full of rot! I was lucky, this one is a corker.

The wait will be painful....I can see a few late night blasts in my future Work and other commitments are pressing at the moment. Also, the frigging government will take its pound of flesh when I do register it (tax!) so need to look after a few other things before facing that bill.

Many thanks and looking forward to learning a lot off you all. One question I have, my front RuF 17x8 wheels rub on full lock, I have 235/45/17s on bolted straight on, no spacers. Is that normal? got a feeling I should have gone with 40 series.
Old 08-27-2011, 01:11 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)