View Single Post

Do not use Gran Turismo which came recommended from here. They were days late, driver lied through his teeth.

I paid for enclosed and driver refused to come to my house after explaining day before he would be there. Never even called just never showed up. I have had about 35 car picked up at exact location. They sent flatbed with wheel lift to pick up my 2 cars, of course the wheel lift crunched the front of my Mini.

When it arrived they had damaged front suspension, broke shifter and taken parts off the car. Drivers where complete a holes and weren't even apologetic about damages instead blaming me. They changed their story about 5x as to what happened. Owner Ken is just as bad as he just put me of and stopped responding to emails.

I am out about $1000 with damages and rescheduling airline tickets. I have shipped about 50 cars in my lifetime and have NEVER had problems like this. I have never been outright lied to so many times. STAY AWAY!!

Ken if you respond I will gladly post line by line correspondence of the even more detailed story which is worse then the above.
Old 08-27-2011, 08:14 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)