View Single Post

Bootleg freon sources still exist. You might pay through the nose for the "real stuff" and risk 5 years in prison for adding to the ozone hole, but in the long run it's a lot cheaper than upgrading. Unless of course you're environmentally conscious and want to save the planet, then do as I have done....jerk all that nonsense outa there!

We spoiled Americans seem to think that we cannot pilot an automobile without cool air wafting across our forheads, it's just unthinkable that we might get a bit of a "pit" driving home from work. Of course it gets kinda toasty in parts of Arizona but hey...it was 98 here today (dry, as usual) and it didn't stop me from doing what I enjoy. Took my Husquvarna desert bike cross-country in the heat of the day...you just gotta live for the moment.
Mark H. 1987 930, GP White, Wevo shifter, Borla exhaust, stock everything else. The result of a massive Pelicanite good will fire recovery effort. Truely an open book, ready for the slippery slopes to modification.
Old 08-28-2011, 06:35 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)