View Single Post

I spoke with him on the other car he has on ebay the gold slant delete. no paperwork window sticker or COA from Porsche. Also tried to justify the $44k price with had to buy new motor as the original one was stuck from non use. he claimes that the new motor set him back about $25+ K. Now why not rebuild the original one for much less? also that the front was clipped with a snow plow so needed metal work and subsequent paint work. The inferior shop that did it used larger metal flakes so that is screwed up. now the blend will be further reaching and may be screwed up to the point that unless he can get the car to a better paint shop they will be going around the car to get a match. it was originally sold out of Aspen for around $15K on Ebay. Had I bought it and did it right it would be a $35K car, Now a $45k car with bad paint match and a changed motor. I think this guy has aquired some nice cars however knows very little about what is important for the price he wants.
Old 08-29-2011, 06:07 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)