View Single Post

Garage
I'm going to keep letting you pave the way for me matera

Other than E85 and the better turbo, we are pretty similar right now. I would run E85, but it's nowhere to be found, so I'll have to settle for meth injection. I should get my car back on the rollers in the next month, after I get closed loop boost control working and get a water meth tank mounted in my engine bay. I know the K27 will limit me now, but I'd be happy (for now) if I could hit 375whp. I'll have to bump the boost and watch the IAT's. My meth nozzle will be down stream of my IAT sensor, so I should be able to see when the K27 hits the wall. Where did you get your borg turbo from? My next investment was going to be a garrett gtx3071, but I haven't read of one on a 930 yet and I've been doing well copying you so far
Old 08-30-2011, 02:01 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #49 (permalink)