View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucittm View Post
Thanks for the clarification. I'm typing as fast as I can because we are in the middle of a wicked thunderstorm right now...
Turning ignition off then on cancels some relay logic. I'm not a DME guy (mine is an EZ69) but I would also check the fuel pump relays. For example, if the crash sensor is triggered, the fuel pumps shut off and will not restart until the key is cycled, I think based on the schematics of the airbag system. You can feed 12V to the fuel pumps manually to check this system, just don't crash.

Good luck,
Mark
Das930, your signature doesn't tell us what year of 930 you're running. Lucittm's (Mark's) comments are good, but not if you're in something earlier than what he's driving. Aint no DME's in a 930, or relay logics or EFI or airbags. These old turbos are pretty basic by comparison.
Mark H. 1987 930, GP White, Wevo shifter, Borla exhaust, stock everything else. The result of a massive Pelicanite good will fire recovery effort. Truely an open book, ready for the slippery slopes to modification.
Old 09-04-2011, 07:19 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)