Thread: Please read
View Single Post
Happiest when Tinkering

I must have actually (I may be wrong) been hitting his bottom line as one of the individuals mentioned in this thread has been posting on more threads but the interesting fact is that he seems to mostly post about customer cars or he did this and you can get this for x amount USD so his posts are an attempt to drum up business and I just wish that my fellow pelicans would give him the feedback that adding technical information is acceptable in a technical forum just don't use the tech forum to sell his products. Turbokraft doesn't do that Clewett doesn't do that Elephant racing or Rebel racing hasn't done that they just offer advise or show what they are doing in a technical sort of way. If I am correct to hawk retail parts or services in any forum on this board without Wayne's permission is strickly prohibited by the forum rules.
76 911 C.R.A.P. Gruppe #2 BIG time TURBO C.R.A.P. Bitz EFI/EDIS Now MegaSquirt 3
76 Blazer also restored by me
Old 09-07-2011, 04:22 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    #28 (permalink)