Thread: Please read
View Single Post
Happiest when Tinkering

I couldn't agree more and I have no problem with a guy that has some parts left over from a build and wants to put them out for the guys that can use them. The guy I am talking about has a hundred posts and I would say 90% he is hawking goods and services he is talking about his twin turbo build right now and he is setting it up for 1000 hp but it has been this way since I started my project because it was one of the cars I looked at when I started looking for parts. I have realized this guy is fluff and nothing more he won't do anymore with that car I mean he talks like he has tons of money in his posts but it is just like the car he posted on a thread that had an intercooler installed on a NA motor for looks it is all show and no go and really when you look at the welds and such for the prices he is asking not much show either. I like the pros getting involved also they have real info to add and are not trying to sell their services with every other post. Thanks for responding Cole I just wish the gang would jump on board an run this guy off he really is a blight on our little community. I am biased the guy has screwed me and I don't like it since I have moved out to the country and live off a gravel road I have been having issues with other parts of his that I haven't replaced yet because they are such poor tolerances they are moving around on me so I will be replacing them very soon.
76 911 C.R.A.P. Gruppe #2 BIG time TURBO C.R.A.P. Bitz EFI/EDIS Now MegaSquirt 3
76 Blazer also restored by me
Old 09-07-2011, 06:20 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    #30 (permalink)