Thread: Please read
View Single Post

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsmith660 View Post
I couldn't agree more and I have no problem with a guy that has some parts left over from a build and wants to put them out for the guys that can use them. The guy I am talking about has a hundred posts and I would say 90% he is hawking goods and services he is talking about his twin turbo build right now and he is setting it up for 1000 hp but it has been this way since I started my project because it was one of the cars I looked at when I started looking for parts. I have realized this guy is fluff and nothing more he won't do anymore with that car I mean he talks like he has tons of money in his posts but it is just like the car he posted on a thread that had an intercooler installed on a NA motor for looks it is all show and no go and really when you look at the welds and such for the prices he is asking not much show either. I like the pros getting involved also they have real info to add and are not trying to sell their services with every other post. Thanks for responding Cole I just wish the gang would jump on board an run this guy off he really is a blight on our little community. I am biased the guy has screwed me and I don't like it since I have moved out to the country and live off a gravel road I have been having issues with other parts of his that I haven't replaced yet because they are such poor tolerances they are moving around on me so I will be replacing them very soon.
The person Gsmith660 talking about is me race911turbo = Albert Liang, I don't know why this time you didn't call my name out.... Just to keep you update.

I finish turbo kit hardwares 15 days ago, with Garrett GT-35R turbocharger.
I finish piggy back ECU for 964 30 days ago, took me20 -25 days to programm it, I took factory air flow meter out replace it with MAP sensor.
I finish big brake kit for 964,993,996/986, 951 turbo (1987 - 1988 )

Last 2 months I repaint my 1986 911 Carrera, 1989 930 and 964 still in body shop.

You bought crank pulley kit from me, I gave you a free crank position sensor, you want a free O-ring for the distributor plug, I don't have it. You get mad and curse at me and threaten to put me out of business, you want crank trigger wheel for Mega Squirt system you did not tell me first....... You start to spread out rumor about me.
1989 930 EFI, DTA, Carrera intake, twinturbo,2x GT-35R.
1991 964 convertible, wide body conversion.

Last edited by race911turbo; 09-08-2011 at 04:30 AM..
Old 09-08-2011, 03:21 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    #33 (permalink)