View Single Post

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrm930 View Post
I don't believe that I am even responding to this, but:
1) GMan - use proper grammar and punctuation. I got a third of the way through and had to re-read. Then gave up - too hard to understand.
2) What is this: the Porsche Housewives of Pelican? Resolve it between you two and MOVE ON!
3) MOVE ON - not worth the time to deal with this.

I believe that I have a very good reputation on the items that I have sold here. If the buyer is unhappy (hasn't occurred) then I will have him send back the part at my cost and I will refund the money. End of issue. (BTW +1 to Cole on his comment)

Thats my b-itch and I am done with it.

Hope every one has a great day. Everyone that I have had contacts with on this site have been very professional and courteous. Great site and a fun site to go to - especially here at work. I'm the boss so I guess my people just deal with it. They already know that I am a Porsche geek and would rather work on the cars than do my day to day deal.

It is extremely nice here this week - need to go drive on of the cars. Bye guys.
I did ask to fix the problem, Mega Squirt system need to turn trigger wheel 10 degree to missing tooth location. Mega Squirt system has fixed crank position location.

Pulley kit is working fine in his car he will not give it back, fault, racism, hate language in his message makes me not want to deal with him.

PM to Pelican member act need to put to the end.
1989 930 EFI, DTA, Carrera intake, twinturbo,2x GT-35R.
1991 964 convertible, wide body conversion.
Old 09-08-2011, 05:15 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    #9 (permalink)