View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinein View Post
well how is area blue 3? isnt it dirt thats where my corral parking is at
Does this mean you've received your tickets in the mail already?

edit: re-read your earlier post, that it was an email that you’ve seen.

And Blue 3 is on the inside of Turn 5, as the track starts climbing the hill. It is a “grass” field, but really, it’s a dusty hill. I’ve parked there before, the nice part is you’re right next to the foot bridge at turn 4.

http://www.mazdaraceway.com/press-release/porsche-owners-preparing-descend-monterey-peninsula-porsche-rennsport-reunion-iv
Quote:
. . . [there] will be an unprecedented field of 800-plus Porsches staged in the traditional car corral area. The demand is so swift and the support from the Porsche Club of America so positive that an additional parking area with limited space is being designated as another Porsche car corral.
Hopefully there is a differentiation in the corral passes between the dirt expansion lot and the normal infield paved corral lot, as it would really suck to have to park out in BFE when I’d bought our tickets on the first day they were available.

I’d also read that the corral was going to be by model, and I have no idea how they’re going to manage that one.

Last edited by bleucamaro; 09-13-2011 at 02:35 PM..
Old 09-13-2011, 01:16 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #21 (permalink)