View Single Post
Blackbird Pilot

This is not for camber adjusted cars - eventually we plan to work a camber adjustment system into the brace but for now, its for a stock camber setup.

Well the front bolt solution is to keep transferring load pressure on the nose of the car, there will not be extreme loads put on these brackets but their ability to tie the chassis together is what makes all the difference. There is simply no other way to keep it reversible with another mounting method. But as listed prior, this setup does work as many can testify to, and we offer a 100% money back offer with the brace. If you don't think it lives up to our billing, send it back for a full refund no strings.

If you want a more permanent solution we can give you steel plates to weld in to the front corners at a slight increase in cost.

I designed the method of attachment and can say a few engineers looked at the setup with no suggestions. If you have any input i'd be more than happy to learn from your experiences! Email or post up at funfgruppen.com/forums - my email is reaper@d-zug.us

Last edited by Reaper930; 09-15-2011 at 05:49 AM..
Old 09-14-2011, 03:15 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)