View Single Post

Vas:

Hey buddy hope all is well with you.

Sorry about no updates but I'm waiting for my new IC to get here. I had to remove the oil tank and reposition the filler neck (again) but I'm good to go now. Finalizing all the fittings I need to make the new fuel lines and waiting for parts. I'm ready to hook up the intake tubing from the CIS to the Turbo, I had to find a silicone hose with longer legs to get things to fit cleanly. I also added a Inlet tube in that intake plumbing for the BOV return.

Had some delays for work around the house. Poured 20 yards of concrete for a new patio and 4 sets of steps in back. I'm adding a fire pit on the new patio and got the block laid. The block will be wrapped with steel, I drew up the design of the wrap for the fabricator, so now I'm building the burner pan and burner.

Hope to have a new IC next week and then we will see some new pics.

Cole
Mods: TurboKraft Custom IC, 934 Headers, GSX 61, Zork, Port Work, SC Cams, Air Mod Fuel Dist Relocated, Water Meth Injection, BL WUR, MSD 6530, Greddy EBC, Synapse Bov, Short 2nd & 3rd with 8:37 R&P, Wevo Shifter, Coupling, and Mounts, MTX-L SSI-4, Big Brakes, Rebel Coilovers, Bilstein Sports.

Last edited by cole930; 09-27-2011 at 09:24 AM..
Old 09-17-2011, 10:23 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #124 (permalink)