View Single Post

Garage
Thank you for your support Anthony, Scott, Nola and everyone. Kurt, that's dear for 1/4 mile. Six months ago my entire collectrion of 20 plus cars had to be moved from Al Ain to Khor Fakhan within the Emirates a distance of about 150 miles. That took 20 roll backs and 5 20 foot open trucks to move my stuff. My employer had said that they would cover the move for 20 of us who were moved, and when I told them about my situation they agreed at first but in the end only allowed about $1000.00 for the move. Each truck load was about $125 for the cars and $200.00 for the household and hobby support. When the move announced I almost lost it and averaged about 2 and one half hours of sleep for several months. They wanted to move me into a nice 2 bedroom high rise in the middle of town with no parking. I really felt like a homeless person and there isn't a shopping cart on this planet big enough to hold my worldly possesions. It took me almost 3 months to find a house with a yard big enough to accomodate the cars. I was a basket case until they decided not to renew my contract suddenly in June. Thus started this journey.
Old 09-22-2011, 05:40 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)