Thread: 2 Funny Stories
View Single Post

2 Funny Stories

Greetings

1st - I was cruzing-solo going 20mph-25mph 2nd gear--approx-30-40yards-until hitting the light... Car was making its presence heard.(one angry harley- one person described it to me once) Coming toward the red light, a blacked out mercedes-suv- on the right side. Came to a stop. I noticed the Mercedes back window came down and young blond boy/smiling/locked in a car seat, could not have been more than 5yrs old., His arm going forward and extending out w a thumbs up//..I bugged out for a moment . The driver/ a woman w black shades was not amused & immed raised the back window-boogied away......Couldn't make this stuff up..

2nd- Opened it up/ top-end run(mexico)with my 3.3T-w/goodies targa 911SC Top on..
I guess I never relized how much quicker/faster it was (drag). GF noticed it right away w/o saying anything..Pulled into a parking area after. I was approached by a driver who saw my little run...His response----That car is not supposed to do that. Wanted more info-He just kep smiling.......I replied K&N does wonders..

Fun weekend.

Walt
Old 09-26-2011, 08:36 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)