View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSPTurtle View Post
One more thing... check your positive battery cable connection. Mine came loose once and it gave me intermittent running issues. It was sparking like heck and hot as hell on the day I figured it out. It's a 13mm wrench. For some reason, the German guy who designed the electrical system thought it was a good idea to hang a few extra 10-12 gauge wires off the battery terminal.
(One day Porsche will admit that it was the English ba$tard, Lucas the prince of darkness, that designed our electrical system... same guy who did MG and Triumph)
My very early automible life was centered on MG's for more years than I care to admit. Lucas became a swear word akin to hocking up some deep lung phlem. If Porsche ever admitted to an affiliation with Lucas, I would be filing for divorce.
Mark H. 1987 930, GP White, Wevo shifter, Borla exhaust, stock everything else. The result of a massive Pelicanite good will fire recovery effort. Truely an open book, ready for the slippery slopes to modification.
Old 10-01-2011, 02:05 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)