View Single Post
Je suis une Canadien

That was a lot of fun - thanks for the hospitality guys. Oooops, big sorry, thanks to you as well Simone.

Will add my accolades that the weather could have been worse - at least there was no snow, but perhaps there should have been to simply make a cold, wet + windy day all that much more complete.

The run to TO was uneventful. Started noticing a few more exotics on the 401 - several Aston Martins (including one running on his mini spare after a flat tire) and lots of audis and bmws - there was even a rolls royce out there. But no porsches.

Speeds were in the consistent 115 - 125 range til about Kingston. The presence of an undercover car helped to keep speeds down - he was having a good day too. After finishing up with 2 young lads he had another car pulled over about 5 km down the road.

After Kingston I did notice that the speeds jumped up a bit. 130 - 140 seemed to be the left lane whilst the right lane was in the 120 range. The little car stayed primarily in the left lane and enjoyed itself.

Its now being taken care of my the valets and I did record the milage upon arrival - will be interesting to see how many trips around the block it gets.

Again, thanks for a wonderful day. If you're blasting through the Hat at some point in the future definitely give me a shout.

jb

1980 911SC
Old 10-02-2011, 07:29 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #16 (permalink)