View Single Post
Large Member

Garage
cross post - FS: '87 930 51k CT

Cross posting my classified ad here as I've seen many instances where folks were searching here instead of there for a car:

FS: '87 930 52k - Guards / black sport seats

A number of you have PM'd me for "the story" with concern, appreciate that guys.

Short / boring / lame version?

Time's come - I'm 4yrs / 15k into this and 5yrs and @ 170k on my //S8. Need a new daily driver soon, and just got one for wife. I (me, not wife) have 3 cars, none pass emissions, that need 14 tires and are parked in my garage & driveway / mom's garage up the road. Logistics getting old / tiresome. Ain't easy being me heh heh.

So, don't need to sell but would make better sense. I'm possibly considering a Cayenne Turbo S, would cover a few bases certainly.

Car's running / looking better than ever, and figured getting out while on top was best. I've BTDT w/ the car and had a good run. Can only go downhill from here 8-).

Please pass the word along to anyone you know that may be looking. I priced it high for the benefit of you all keeping yours heh heh, bolster the market 8-). Last week's ebay ad topped out @ $30.6k, not where I want to be so it's relisted (under my good friend's UID to benefit from his seller rating, I don't use ebay ever).

A fellow Pelican bought an '87 Guards / blk sport seats / 65k all original / perfect car (rebuilt trans) the day he found my ad (damn timing!), shared w/ me asking was $38.9k, sold @ $35.5k... oddly enough, exactly my start/hope. A bit nicer car than mine, but no mods and more miles - figure those factors wash out and $35.5k is realistic.

We'll see where it goes. Hopefully to one of you!

You guys have been amazing tho all these years, I'll say that much. My time here w/ you all has meant ***A LOT*** to me. Thanks for the comaraderie, nothing like it!

| '01 ///M5 | '96 993 C2 cab | '05 S600 Sport - biturbo V12@Just Not Right 495rwhp / 612rwtq |
| '58 TR3A | '01 //S8 | '95 //S6 6gang | '88 ///M5 | '87 190E 2.3-16 |
Old 10-17-2011, 05:44 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)