View Single Post

Somewhat off topic, but one morning a while back, I was driving the 930 around town on Tucson's surface streets doing the usual 10 mph over the speed limit and some young "boy" was tailgating me with his (momma's) Jetta. If I sped up, he stayed right on my tail...He was so close I couldn't even see his headlights. After a number of miles of this I got fed up and slowed to about 20 in a 45 for a minute or so in hopes he would just go around me. As soon as I did this, however, he stayed right there and I saw his eyes light up like, "Oh goodie, I finally got to him!" After a minute of this I accelerated back to 55 on the 45 mph road and in a few miles he made an abrupt left turn at an intersection and turned into a gas station. I continued through the intersection but made a u turn a 100 yards down the road where I flew back to the gas station and parked the 930 at the pump directly in front of his. As he just got to his pump a couple of seconds before I did, he was still in momma's Jetta as I parked about 15 feet in front of him. As soon as he looked up and saw me, his eyes, once again, became the size of baseballs...But this time it was more a look of shock and horror (instead of victory) as he didn't expect to see me.

I asked him what his problem was and why was he so rude? He had no answer for that question but immediately shot back that my car smelled like shyte (my car also leaks a little bit of oil from the #1 can...On the header. So yes, it does smell a little). I jabbed back at him that if he smelled shyte, it was because he shyte himself when he looked up and saw me parked right in front of him.

He went inside the store and came out with some candy while electing to leave the gas station without pumping himself any gas even though he was parked at a pump (gee, I wonder why?). As he walked up to his car he told me, "You must be going through a midlife crisis since you're driving that thing!" I said, "No, I'm driving this THING because I'm rich...And if I would have had a midlife crisis, I would have had it 20 years ago."

Since I'm 6'2" and 220lbs and he was maybe 5'8" and 140lbs, I suggested he should rethink his rudeness in the future since you never know who's going to be exiting that (P) car.

F'ing wussie...

Last edited by icemann427; 10-26-2011 at 08:17 PM..
Old 10-26-2011, 08:12 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)