Thread: What great fun!
View Single Post

I took mine down to the grocery store this afternoon, and a stop at the local car parts store for some antifreeze. The young crack-head gang-banger came running out to the lot and says "is that a 911 Turbo?"? I said, "yes, otherwise known as a 930". He was about peeing his pants, and said to his buddy "do you think your Honda would beat it"? I just snickered and said nothing in town can beat it, let alone a freakin' Honda. He wanted to see the engine and thought the fan was the turbo.

Long story short, I couldn't resist on the way home to conveniently miss my turn and head out to the country twistys. About 50F out today, and the thing just screams as it sucks down that cool air. Too bad there wasn't a stray Honda or two to give me reason to strut my stuff. The sad part is, it's supposed to snow next weekend....which means one of two things: Super-cold turbo-sucking kick-ass air, or she goes to bed for the winter.
Mark H. 1987 930, GP White, Wevo shifter, Borla exhaust, stock everything else. The result of a massive Pelicanite good will fire recovery effort. Truely an open book, ready for the slippery slopes to modification.
Old 10-30-2011, 03:15 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)