View Single Post

Garage
Innovate LC-1 or MTX-L or other

I've started thinking about winter projects and monitoring AFRs seems to be a must with a high HP motor. The build sheet from Stephen has an Innovate on there, but its not there. Based on the consensus here I was going to install the Innovate LC-1 along with DL-32 and plug in RPM and boost.

After viewing Innovateís site I saw the MTX-L and thought this might be a better solution. While Iíd rather have an analog gauge, Iíd rather have better technology. Plus, having the brains in the cockpit seems more logical. My understanding is while the MTX can log the data (need computer in the car), I would still need the DL-32 to capture RPM and boost. I'm also a little confused on if the SSI is needed as well.

Also, the Daytona WEGO IV that dicklague brings up looks like an easy solution. Does anyone else have comments about this unit?

After rambling a bit, Iím curious what the latest opinion for monitoring and logging AFR and other data. Also, is there anything else I should be thinking about to ensure everything is running properly?
Old 10-31-2011, 06:21 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)